1. Warranty Period: The warranty period for the aeronautical seat repair is six months, starting from the date of delivery of the repaired seat.
2. Warranty Coverage: The warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship that arise as a result of the seat repair. This includes any repairs or replacements needed due to issues that occur during regular use of the seat.
3. Warranty Exclusions: The warranty does not cover any damages or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or modifications made to the seat by anyone other than the repair technician. The warranty does not cover damages caused by accidents, environmental factors, or normal wear and tear.
4. Warranty Remedies: If a defect covered by the warranty is discovered during the warranty period, the repair technician will, at their sole discretion, either repair or replace the seat free of charge. If the repair or replacement is not possible, the repair technician will refund the repair cost to the original purchaser.
5. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the repair technician be liable for any damages or costs, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of the repaired seat.
6. Governing Law: This warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this warranty shall be resolved by arbitration following the rules of the court of Vicenza.